- keep track of the items stored in your shopping basket
- recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the site as you do not have to log on each time)
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content and to help us better understand our visitor and customer requirements and interests
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
Description of cookies
The table below is designed to provide more information about the cookies we use and why:
It does not collect any Personally Identifiable Information of visitors to the site. Google will not associate IP address with any other data held by Google.
Cookies Set By Google Analytics:
- _ga GA Google Analytics cookie, used to distinguish users.
- _gat GA Google Analytics cookie, used to throttle request rate
- To uniquely identify visitors shown in Wordfence Live traffic.
- To track a user who was previously logged into WordPress but has logged out to ensure that Falcon cache does not show that user cached pages.
- If a user has visited a unique page that allows them to bypass country blocking a cookie is set to identify that user so that country blocking does not prevent them from viewing the site.
Cookies set by WordFence:
- wordfence_verifiedHuman – Wordfence Cookie used to verify if the visitor is a bot or human
- wfvt_4042183866 – Wordfence Tracks a user duration so that so that the page views can be grouped together
Cookies set by WooCommerce:
The first two cookies contain information about the cart as a whole and helps WooCommerce know when the cart data changes. The final cookie (wp_woocommerce_session_) contains a unique code for each customer so that it knows where to find the cart data in the database for each customer. No personal information is stored within these cookies.
How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to: www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.